Welcome back after the summer break! We’re now looking ahead to the autumn festival, which takes place on Friday 30 and Saturday 31 October: it’s not too late to register your event listings if you’d like to be part of it.
Culture24 are making a simple change to the way we administer Museums at Night: we would like to build a stronger community by inviting all organisations running events as part of the festival to sign up as partners.
We’ve created a basic form explaining the four key things Culture24’s team will do for you, and what we expect you to do in return.
Once you have registered your Museums at Night event in Culture24’s database, Culture24 agree to do the following things:
- Your event listing will appear on the Culture24 and Museums at Night websites along with its image.
- Your event will be included in all relevant press releases and publicity.
- We will notify you about new marketing or promotional opportunities your organisation may like to take advantage of, via email newsletters and social media.
- If Culture24 are offered marketing and promotional opportunities by festival partners or sponsors, we will ensure that participating venues have the chance to benefit from them.
In return, you agree to do the following four things:
- Your organisation will use the Museums at Night branding and logo in your print and digital publicity and marketing materials. (Logos and artwork can be downloaded here)
- You will send the Museums at Night team at least one high-resolution promotional image to use in marketing your event.
- If we offer you the opportunity you will include a Museums at Night sponsor competition in at least one of your public-facing email newsletters prior to at least one of the Museums at Night festivals in May or October, each year you participate.*
*Further information about the sponsor competition
To clarify, at the moment we don’t have a commercial partner sponsoring the Museums at Night festival, but we are actively looking for one.
This clause refers to the possibility that we will have a festival sponsor at some point, and will give them the option to create a high-profile public competition. The sponsor will offer an impressive prize, and all members of the public will be able to enter.
We will share this competition with all participating museums, giving you the option to share the competition with the people on your public mailing list. This will raise awareness of the Museums at Night festival, and give your subscribers the opportunity to enter the competition.
We will only work with sponsors that we feel are appropriate for the Museums at Night festival. However, if your organisation does not feel the sponsor or competition is appropriate for your mailing list, it won’t be compulsory to take part.
Please sign the partnership agreement form if you’re happy with these terms. Thanks very much: we look forward to working more closely with you in future!